Off-Campus Housing

Submitted by ASUN on Wed, 03/09/2011 - 10:3

Looking for a place to live?... Need a roommate?... We can help.

Student Government provides off-campus housing through RentPing and help finding roommates. ASUN's Student Legal Services can provide help with landlord/tenant issues.

UNL Student Legal Services Legal Handbook - Landlord & Tenant Issues

Roommate Information: If you are looking for a roomate, completed Roommate Information forms are compiled into a list of potential roommates, which is available for review in the ASUN office. Find the Roommate Information Form here. Completed forms should be turned in to ASUN. Disclaimer: This is a voluntary information file. This file is open to the public. ASUN disclaims any responsibility for the information submitted.

Search for housing below with RentPing.

Source URL: