Homecoming Food Drive
Coordinated by ASUN & Husker Pantry
Students can support the Husker Pantry and fellow students at Nebraska through a food drive competition. Homecoming points will be awarded categorically.
- Fraternities and Sororities
Each organization will compete within their council (IFC, MGC, NPHC, Panhellenic).
- Recognized Student Organizations:
- Small Organization: 1-20 members
- Medium Organization: 21-49 members
- Large Organization: 50-50+ members
- Residence Halls
- Food and other essential items should be dropped off at Big Red Resilience and Well Being office (Room 127 in the University Health Center) 1 to 4 p.m. Monday, October 23. To receive competition points, the organization's name must be written on the bags or box that the items are delivered in.
- For those who prefer an online donation, you can purchase items via the pantry’s Amazon wishlist and have them delivered directly to the pantry. To receive competition points for Amazon orders, a screenshot of the order will need to be taken and a copy of the receipt uploaded by 4 p.m. Friday, October 27, using the form below.
- Each item, unless noted below, is worth 1 point. Individual groups can earn a maximum of 300 points through donations.
- The following items are of greatest need and are worth 5 points each.
- Pasta sauce
- Body wash
- Canned fruit
- Pancake mix & syrup
- Hand soap
- Toilet paper (4 pack)
If donating canned vegetables, please select an item besides corn and green beans as the pantry currently has ample quantity of these two items.
Organizations will earn points through their donations. A maximum of 300 points is available.