Homecoming Jester Competition
Coordinated by the Student Alumni Association
- Each group/organization will select one member to compete as a participant in the Homecoming Jester Competition.
- Participants will attend a rehearsal and have their performance and music approved prior to the competition.
- Each participant will have 30 seconds to "win the crowd and woo the judges" with a skit or talent showcase that shows school spirit.
- The performance order is selected at random.
- Judges will score the performance on creativity, school spirit, loudest crowd participation, and overall impression.
- Winners (1st through 3rd place) for each category will be announced after all participants have performed.
- Then, the Homecoming Jester is announced. This comines all three categories, but no extra points are awarded.
- Participants must participate in a mandatory rehearsal to have their performance screened. Participants will be contacted to sign up for a time slot. All performances will take place at the Cornstock Festival on Friday, September 30.
1st Place: 300 points | 2nd Place: 250 points | 3rd Place: 200 points | Participation: 150 points