How Can I Move The Trial Date?

Continuing the case to a later date will only be allowed when a good reason is given. If both parties agree on a new date, it is only necessary to inform the court. Otherwise, the party who wants the continuance must talk to the clerk of the Small Claims Court in person or in writing prior to the trial date.