In addition, the landlord must:
- Make repairs to keep the premises in a habitable condition
- Keep all common areas of the premises clean and safe, such as hallways, common stairway, parking lot, laundry room, and sidewalks
- Maintain in good condition all electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and other facilities and appliances supplied by the landlord
- Must provide and maintain receptacles for garbage and provide for its removal
- Must supply hot and cold running water and reasonable heat at all times.