What Can I Do If I Do Not Get Paid?

You are entitled to be adequately compensated for any work you agree to do with the consent of your employer. If you do not receive your paycheck first contact your employer because it may have been a mistake.

If you still are not getting paid then you are entitled to back–pay. Contact the Nebraska Workforce Development for more information about back–pay. You may need legal assistance if your employer refuses to comply with wage requirements.