An annual tradition for students, the Homecoming competition is a points-based contest.
Recognized student organizations, fraternity and sorority chapters and residence halls may register to participate.
Organizations and individuals may participate in Homecoming competitions. Students can earn participation and attendance points for one or more groups that they are competing under for each event. Point accumulation from events will determine the champions.
- Four divisions: residence halls; fraternities; sororities; and student organizations.
- Students should bring their NCard and NvolveU Event Pass to all events in which they want to collect points.
- Organizations must send at least one representative to each of the three Homecoming Competition Meetings to review competition rules and information.
- Competition registrations are due by 4 p.m. Friday, October 13, 2023.
Contest results are posted at the ASUN Office located in Nebraska Union, Room 136. Champions from each division will be announced online. All decisions of the Homecoming steering committee are final.
|Events||Individual Participation||Organizational Participation|
Banners due by 4 p.m. October 18, 2023
|Showtime at the Coliseum||Individuals are welcome to attend.||✔️|
Sign-up opens 8 a.m. October 16, 2023
|Homecoming Food Drive||✔️||✔️|
|Jester Competition||Individuals are welcome to attend.||✔️|
In addition to the competition events, RSOs can register to participate in the parade. All students are invited to attend. No competition points are awarded for the parade.Parade Signup + Details
Partners & Sponsors
- ASUN Student Government
- Campus Recreation
- Campus NightLife
- Office of the Chancellor
- Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Student Alumni Association
- Student Leadership, Involvement, & Community Engagement
- Student Veteran’s Organization
- UNL Athletics Department