What If I Just Need Someone To Talk To?

Counseling or Crisis Intervention Services are available in many forms.

UNL Organizations: Counseling is available through Counseling and Psychological Services on City Campus [Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 5:00; (402) 472-7450] and Women's Center Victim Advocate – Nebraska Union Room 340; (402) 472-3553.

Local Organizations: Contact the Rape/Spouse Abuse Crisis Center at (402) 476-2168, or the Nebraska Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalition at (402) 476-6256 or www.ndvsac.org.

National Organizations: Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline for support and guidance on what to do. The phone number is 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or visit the website at http://www.ndvh.org.