Where Do I Get A License?

Go to the County Clerk´s office of the county in which you reside. You need to have a solemnization ceremony. There must be an official authorized by law presiding over the ceremony and witnesses to sign the marital license. The ceremony can be a religious wedding or a civil service with a justice of the peace.