There are two categories of directory information: "Public directory information" and "non-public directory information." Public directory information is available to the general public, while non-public directory information is not available to the general public, but is available to any University Official or student.
Public Directory Information
- Student name
- Year at the University
- Dates of attendance
- Academic college and major field of study
- Enrollment status (undergraduate or graduate; full-time or part-time)
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- Degrees, honors and awards received
- Most recent educational agency or institution attended
Non-Public Directory Information
- Local address
- Permanent address
- Telephone listings
- University email address
For more information on the University's directory information polices, please visit the University Regsitrar's website.