What If I Disagree With The Judge´s Decision?

The Decree becomes final one month after the hearing. By showing "good cause," you may be able to get the decree vacated or modified before it is finalized. Otherwise, you can appeal the decision to a higher court. An appeal can be expensive and may take a long time, so talk to your attorney about whether making an appeal is a good option for you.