An annual tradition for students, the Homecoming competition is a points-based contest. Recognized Student Organizations, fraternity and sorority chapters and residence hall floors and complexes may register to participate in the Homecoming competition events. Registration will open in August.
- There will be four divisions of competition: residence hall complex, fraternities, sororities and student organizations.
- Students can earn participation and attendance points for one or more groups that they are competing under for each event.
- Point accumulation from events will determine the champions.
- Participation points will apply toward organizations that participate in the events.
- Students should bring their NCard and NvolveU Event Pass to all events in which they want to collect points.
Contest results will be posted in the ASUN Office, 136 Nebraska Union, and the champions from each division will be announced on this site. All decisions of the Homecoming steering committee are final.
Partners & Sponsors
- ASUN Student Government
- Campus Recreation
- Campus NightLife
- Office of the Chancellor
- Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Student Alumni Association
- Student Leadership, Involvement, & Community Engagement
- Student Veteran’s Organization
- UNL Athletics Department
- UPC Nebraska