October 26-October 31, 2020Homecoming 2020
An annual tradition for students, the Homecoming competition is a points-based contest. Recognized Student Organizations, fraternity and sorority chapters and residence hall floors and complexes may register to participate in the Homecoming competition events.
- There will be four divisions of competition: residence hall complex, fraternities, sororities and student organizations.
- Students can earn participation and attendance points for one or more groups that they are competing under for each event.
- Point accumulation from events will determine the champions.
- Participation points will apply toward organizations that participate in the events.
- Students should bring their NCard to all events in which they want to collect points.
Contest results will be posted in the ASUN Office, 136 Nebraska Union, and the champions from each division will be announced on this site. All decisions of the Homecoming steering committee are final.
Competition Registration Forms
Donors should sign up at least one day prior to donating to earn bonus points.
Greek Group Assignments
Due to concerns for COVID-19, fraternity and sorority organizations will not be paired this year. All participating organizations will compete individually, and contributors are expected wear face coverings, physically distance at least 6 feet apart and wash hands often.
Partners & Sponsors
- ASUN Student Government
- Campus Recreation
- Campus NightLife
- College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
- KFRX Radio – 106.3
- Office of the Chancellor
- Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Student Alumni Association
- Student Veteran’s Organization
- UNL Athletics Department
- UPC Nebraska